Friday, January 5, 2007

Search for ingredients

Okay..So i went to Trader Joes after i got out of work but only found the Maple Syrup Grade B..no senna tea or anything like that. So i bought the maple syrup ($9.99) then i headed to Whole Foods to see if i had better luck there.

Alas! I did! I found the Senna leaf tea ($3.39)(not the smoothe move brand but herbal tea), I bought 12 organic lemons($9.59)..i know i am going to need more but lets see how long i last..and the sea salt($1.99) and Cayenne pepper.($2.49). I also noticed that they DID NOT have the grade B syrup, which makes me glad that i went to Trader Joes first.

I got home watched some TV then took a nap. After an assortment of calls waking me up i decided to start drinking my Tea. Around 9:40pm i boiled some water and put the tea in it leaving it in there for 7min, covered, per the directions on the box. Just finished the tea and i await the cramps in the middle of the morning. I have read so many people's blogs about this that i am aware of it but i don't know how prepared i will be.

Well, i have started and will be going to bed soon. Good night!

No comments: