Sunday, January 7, 2007

Day 2

I made it all day yesterday without wanting to eat my arm which is a good sign. I even cooked dinner for my boyfriend and i didn't want to eat anything i was cooking. He even had some chocolate which is one of my weakness but i refrained. I just kept drinking my lemonade. It really isn't that bad. After i stopped putting so much of the cayenne pepper it was A LOT better! It kind of taste like a lemon candy. I really enjoyed every 6 cups...except the first one.

Me and my boyfriend went out to a movie yesterday and that helped keep my mind of food. Although it really wasn't bothering me that much. I was so surprised that i didn't eat the whole day and i was fine. I had to drink that tea again. I was ready for it this morning though. I already knew what i was in for...pain...dookie..up by 6:40am =(

I am now drinking the salt water...which i don't really like because it is soooo muchhh water!! ..for me at least. I haven't noticed any noticeable changes physically but i do have a lot more energy. Its weird. I don't feel tired and Even though i got up at 6:40 to do my business i still felt well rested.

Well here goes DAY 2!

No comments: